Home / FAQ / Staff / Downloads / Site Map /
The Mill Pond marks the end of navigational jurisdiction for the Conservators of the river Cam. This is one of the key locations for punt hire and guided punt tours. Boat rollers beside Bishop's Mill Sluice allow people using light craft to access the 'Upper River' and navigate up to Grantchester to enjoy the Meadows.
Bishop's Mill Sluice is owned by Cambridge City Council. Cambridge Canoe Club is located on the Upper River.
The navigation authority for the River Cam since 1702.
© The River Cam Conservancy 2006
Honey Web Design